Multi-Family Office Services
Harvest Financial Advisors is an independent multi-family office offering wealthy families and individuals a highly personalized relationship built on complete trust and unbiased advice. We specialize in assisting first and second generation families with a focus on helping establish family vision and goals for now and generations to come. From this vision we can effectively carry out the strategies necessary for effective multi-generational wealth growth, protection and transition.
We understand the unique requirements associated with substantial wealth and the impact on your children, extended families and future generations. We realize that the family is dynamic and composed of individuals with varying needs, abilities, interests and objectives. We assist the family in remaining cohesive through facilitating understanding and communication. By staying together, the family enjoys benefits that might not otherwise be available to them. We believe that wealth can amplify a family dynamic but does not define it.
Family Office Services include:
- Risk Mitigation The foundation of any family plan to help preserve family wealth and protect family reputation.
- Tax and Estate Counseling Equipped with financial planning estimates and investment designs, we work in conjunction with the family accountants and lawyers to form a cohesive professional team to assist the family.
- Family Governance & Continuity We assist in fostering family affinity and governance by helping the family define their vision and values, and establish the structure for making family decisions.
- Wealth Mgmt. Services We help preserve and grow family wealth through designing customized investment strategies based on the goals of the family and the needs of each family member.
- Philanthropic Guidance We help design and implement philanthropic goals of the family.
- Real Estate Acquisition and Management We assist in the entire real estate process including planning, acquisition, financing and management.
- Creative Solutions for specific investment issues such as monetization strategies, executive services and alternative investment strategies.
- Special Needs including lifestyle management and legacy education.