Who is Harvest?
Harvest Financial Advisors is a team of seasoned professionals committed to helping clients grow, protect, and enjoy their wealth. We always put our clients first and give them personal attention, custom-tailored solutions, and best-in-class services.
- We are independent, which means there is no corporate office in another part of the country pushing quotas or requiring the sale of pre-packaged financial products that may not align with your needs. We are free to research and select from a broad universe of investments for the sole benefit of our clients.
- We have clients located across the country and can work with anyone in all 50 states.
- Because of our size, we are regulated at the federal level by the Securities & Exchange Commission. Smaller firms (assets under management below $100M) are regulated at the state level.
We are Fee-Only, not Fee-Based. People confuse these terms all the time because the financial industry hasn't done a good job of communicating what they mean.
- Why you want Fee-Only: there is only one way a Fee-Only advisor gets paid and it's through a small percentage of the assets they manage for their clients. Very transparent.
- Why you want to avoid Fee-Based: it's "double-dipping" on your money. The advisor can charge you multiple ways on the same assets. It costs you more but doesn't give you more. Plus, the fees you pay aren't always obvious or transparent.
We don’t sell any financial products, ever.
- Most brokers, agents, and others who call themselves advisors don't manage investments, they sell products (annuities, loaded funds, etc.) and get paid large commissions.
We remove the conflicts of interest that plague the financial industry.
- We follow the Fiduciary Standard, the highest level of client care. We strongly believe it's the right way to do business.
- Because of this, our motives are clear and always in the best interest of our clients.
No long-term client contracts. Our clients stay because they want to, not because they must.
We personalize the client experience and we’re accessible to you.
- Your point of contact will be a seasoned advisor as part of a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to your success.
- We’ll take the time to get to know you and to understand what’s important to you to help you achieve your goals.
- Our flexibility and attention to detail distinguish us from many well-known corporate firms out there.
- We have the resources to provide a comprehensive approach to manage your portfolio and planning needs.
- Get to know us, and you’ll discover how our approach is better. We look forward to meeting you!
We do more for our clients. The best part? We don't charge more.
- See below for the services included and a cost/benefit comparison.
We provide a watchful eye.
You are free to spend your time investing in life while we spend our time managing your investments. We research the markets, monitor global economies, and track government policy changes, while searching for investment opportunities and making adjustments to your portfolio.
- All too often, investors succumb to the emotions of fear and greed when managing their own portfolios. By allowing a trusted advisor to step in, that one degree of separation can make a world of difference to your retirement.
- Many of our clients have the interest and aptitude to manage their own portfolios, but they lack the most precious resource of all – time. We take the work off your plate and involve you as much or as little as you want.
- We apply rigorous strategies to investing that provide risk-adjusted rates of return which stand the test of time.
- Knowing that someone is paying attention to your portfolio helps our clients sleep better at night, even when the markets are in periods of turmoil.
- As a company, we are continually honing our skills and expanding our leading-edge technologies to better assist our clients.
We’re one of the most cost-effective solutions available.
According to the Vanguard Advisor’s Alpha Study, financial advisors provide a net benefit of approximately 3%. As a client, you gain access to all these benefits INCLUDED at no additional cost beyond the management fee:
Comprehensive Financial Planning (dynamically tracked with your portfolio)
Ongoing Investment Management
Risk Profiling and Investment Policy Statement
Everplans for You and Your Extended Family
Online Private Client Portal with Document Storage and 24/7 access
Held-Away Account Oversight
Proxy Voting, per “Investor Best Interest” Criteria
Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Management
Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Newsletters
Tax Strategies for Highly Compensated Executives
College Planning Assistance
Social Security Optimization
Estate Planning Assistance
Unclaimed Funds Research
Tax-Advantaged Charitable Giving Assistance
Portfolio Stress Testing applying Real-World Scenarios
Note: Divorce Solutions is not included in the services provided for the management fee.
Broker selling Class A Mutual Fund (upfront)
Mutual Fund (annual)
|Harvest Financial Advisors|