Safeguarding Retirement Workshop
Due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, we are postponing this seminar. Please sign up to receive information for when it will be rescheduled.
• What ways can I grow and protect my retirement?
• How do I secure my cash flow, even during a recession?
• What can I do to save on income taxes?
• How can I safeguard my portfolio during market volatility?
• How do I know who to trust?
• Will recent changes to the law impact my heirs and me?
• Will my estate plan protect my loved ones after I am gone?
Special Guest appearance by Nick Rosenbauer, Estate Planning Attorney
Join us for refreshments & light snacks
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Fairfield Community Arts Center
411 Wessel Drive
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
— or —
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Boys & Girls Club of West Chester/Liberty
8749 Cincinnati Dayton Rd.
West Chester, Ohio 45069
Can't make the event? Schedule a one-on-one session with one of our advisors.